MATERIAL | Stretch Cording
STONE | Black Lava, Amethyst, Lapiz Lazuli, Turquoise, Green Aventurine, Tigereye, Yellow Quartz, Red
CHARM | Sterling Silver Peace or Lotus Flower Charm (select choice from option menu)
LENGTH | Please select size from option menu
CHILD SIZE - 5.5"
ADULT SIZE - 6.5", 7", 7.5"
*Please note this listing is for one bracelet.*
**Please measure your wrist before ordering to ensure proper fit.**
HOW TO MEASURE
• Measure the circumference of your wrist with a fabric measuring tape or a piece of twine/ribbon.
• Add 1/2" to the circumference measurement to determine the size of the bracelet.
Each bracelet is constructed using stretch cording which allows it to easily slip on.
All about Chakra...There are 7 main life force energy centers in the human body. Each of these corresponding to certain feelings and emotions in the spine, starting from the base of the crown to our feet. Chakras cannot be seen as they are not physical, so we access them through things like breathing and meditation practices. When our chakras are out of balance, our life is out of balance.
Violet- 7th chakra. The crown chakra (the top of the head) Understanding, spiritual connection, bliss, inspiration, oneness.
Indigo- 6th chakra. The third eye (forehead, between eyes) Intuition, imagination, knowledge
Blue- 5th chakra. The throat chakra (throat) self expression, communication, balance, inner peace.
Green- 4th chakra. The heart chakra (centre of chest) love, compassion, relationships, personal developments.
Yellow-3rd chakra. The solar plexus chakra (stomach area) freedom to be oneself, personal power
Orange-2nd chakra. The abdomen chakra (below navel) creativity, sexual energy, feelings
Red- 1st chakra. The Root chakra (base of the spine) survival, security, instinct. courage, strength.
** Please note that all stones are naturally created by earth and may slightly differ in colour/size from the picture, each stone is unique in its own way**
All payments must be fully received and verified before any items are shipped or custom created.
• After purchase and receipt of payment all items that are not custom requested designs will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
• After request for custom requested designs, we ask for 10-days creation time (+10 days for one re-work request) and once item is approved by the customer and payment is received the item will be shipped within 3-5 additional business days.
• We have the ability to ship worldwide. If you are inside the US, we ship using USPS Priority Mail service. If you are outside the country and have purchased items from Allura Marie, we will ship normal standard mail service. Upgraded, faster options are available at an up-charge, Please initiate a conversation if upgraded
• Upon request and/or extenuating circumstances we will ship expedited shipments at an additional cost to the customer.
• DISCLAIMER: Allura Marie ships all items on time and is not responsible for shipping delays, lost mail or damages that can occur, especially for International shipments. If you purchase from us internationally, you accept all risks associated with the international shipments.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All jewelry by Allura Marie Jewelry is created with the customer in mind and it is very important that all customers are 100% satisfied with their purchases. If you receive your purchase and feel that it is misrepresented by the photos shown on the site or your are just simply dissatisfied, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your purchase and we will happily exchange your piece for another or refund your money minus all shipping expenses once the item is received back.
• NOTE: All custom requested designs are non-refundable, sorry no exceptions.
o Allura Marie Couture Jewelry is guaranteed to be handcrafted with the great attention to detail and care. However, with regular care and wear your jewelry breaks within the first 30 days of the receipt of your purchase please contact us, ship the item back and we will repair free of charge minus the shipping expenses back to our business location. Upon completion of the repair Allura Marie will ship the piece back to you all shipping expenses paid by us.
o Allura Marie Couture Jewelry specializes in custom designs. If you have a specific design in mind that you are wanting created please let us know via either an Alchemy request or Conversation. The more specifics that you have in mind for your special design the better and easier it is for us to understand and create exactly what you were looking for. Once Allura Marie has created the requested design, we will be in contact with you sending you pictures of the newly created design to see if it is what you had in mind. We will only allow one re-work of a custom requested design. After the one re-work has been exhausted and there is still not exactly what you had in mind, the custom contracted design will be dissolved and the transaction cancelled.
o If you have any problems please communicate those problems through a Conversation via our ETSY site and we will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner. We do not like to receive or give bad feedback.
o We reserve the right to deny or cancel any purchase from buyers whom have had an issue or complaint with our service in the past.
Bracelet & Necklace Sizes Detail:
Petite = 7”
Small = 7 ¼”
Medium = 7 ½”
Large = 7 ¾”
X-Large = 8”
Choker – Hugs around the base of the neck; usually created using memory wire forms
16” – Slightly longer than choker style; sits at the collar bone
18” – The most common length; sits between the collar bone and the breast bone
20” – Matinee Length – A more seductive length which catches a lot of attention; sits at the breast bone
22” – The most versatile length; these lengths of necklaces can be worn as one long single strand or wrapped 1+ times as desired
Email Subscription Sign-up --> https://www.alluramarie.com